review boards
Aug. 5th, 2014 11:58 pmI had the most wonderful dream. Something I've always hoped and dreamed of happened. It was so wonderful. I almost didn't want to wake up, but I needed to be before the dean today so I did.
It seems that my tenure track application is being questioned due to a thing that happened when I was 14. I have attempted to explain that it was in the past and was a one time thing. They want me to go see someone anyway, to make sure I am telling the truth.
It seems that my tenure track application is being questioned due to a thing that happened when I was 14. I have attempted to explain that it was in the past and was a one time thing. They want me to go see someone anyway, to make sure I am telling the truth.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-06 07:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-06 11:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-07 02:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-07 03:18 am (UTC)We had enough going on. My mental breakdown would only have caused us all more trouble. I found it logical to say what needed said in order to keep things from getting more complex. Besides, it is difficult, even now, for me to admit it, that I was put away. I feared at the time that I would lose the acquaintances and friends I did have because data has shown time and again that no one wishes to be see with a crazy person. I think Yamato knew though... and I'm sorry I couldn't tell you back then. But because of this, there is a question raised about my overall mental fitness. I will have to see someone and provide them proof that I am not a danger to myself or to others.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-07 03:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-10 08:40 pm (UTC)Your opinion means a great deal to me. Thank you, Tezuka. Later, I might call you, to update you on everything.
no subject
Date: 2014-08-13 01:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-08 09:56 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-08-10 08:32 pm (UTC)I might need those references. I know how mental health issues can be treated. There is still a high percentile that I will end up being shunned at the workplace, even if I am cleared. I know I don't need the work. I made more than enough from my novels, but I love teaching. I love passing data onto the next generation.